Betty White Explains Why Shes Turning Down Marine Corps Ball Invite



(GettyImages.com)

Betty White was the latest star to get a YouTube invitation to the Marine Corps Ball.

The Hot in Cleveland star was asked out (in the video below) bySgt.Ray Lewis, who said of White, Shes funny, shes sweet, shes mature, shes the all around perfect woman.

Wed have a good time, said Lewis. Im fun I think I could make her laugh, I think she could make me laugh Its gonna be a good time.

But unlikeMila Kunis, who said shedattend a Marine Ball withSgt. Scott Moore, and JustinTimberlake, who agreed to be Marine Kelsey De Santissdate at her event in Washington, D.C., White wont be able to make it to the Marine Corps Ball.

In a statement to Gossip Cop, White says,I am deeply flattered and truly appreciate the invitation, as everyone knows I love a man in uniform but unfortunately I cannot accept, as I will be taping an episode of Hot In Cleveland. Love, Betty White.

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

WATCH:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt