CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER 2011: SALLY CANT WAIT TO ROMP WITH JOHN NOW SHE'S FREE - Daily Star

DAILY STAR SUNDAY

ABOVE: Speaker's wife, Sally Bercow

28th August 2011

By Ed Gleave

SALLY Bercow last night admitted eight days in Celebrity Big Brother has left her gagging for sexy romps with husband John.

Sally Bercow also revealed senior political figures begged her not to go into the house for fear she would disgrace herself.

And she has hit back at claims her marriage to former Tory MP John is on the rocks, despite admitting they clashed over her decision to appear on the Channel 5 show.

Sally, 41, who was evicted on Friday, will reunite with John, 48, today as he jets back from India to see her and their three children.

In a tell-all chat with the Daily Star Sunday she admitted: I cant deny I missed both the physical and emotional closeness I have with John while I was in the house. I missed sharing that genuine emotion with him.

And I missed the companionship of my husband on all sorts of levels.

No one in the house said outright they were dying to have a shag but Im sure they secretly did.

Now Im out of the house I cant wait to get home and spend lots of time with him.

Sally, who did the show to raise 100,000 for charity, took part despite John refusing to give her his blessing.

She admits her decision to ignore his wishes sparked the biggest row of their 20-year relationship.

She said: Its by far the worst argument weve ever had. We had a series of heated discussions about it. But I wouldnt have done it if I thought wed end up divorcing because of it.

John knew Id do what I wanted to do. He doesnt approve of it but he respects it. Hed rather I reined myself in a bit sometimes but he doesnt expect me to be a political wife.

Sally insists they are as strong as ever after speaking on the phone yesterday morning. She revealed: John told me he cant wait to see me and hes really missed me. Hes relieved I was the first out so I didnt stay and make a complete tit of myself.

I came out with my dignity intact. His worst fears werent realised, so everythings cool between us. Its absolute bollocks that were splitting up.

Sally admitted her biggest fear was that she would leave Johns reputation in tatters by embarrassing herself as Scottish MP George Galloway did when he acted like a cat in a previous BB.

She added: I was under a lot of pressure not to go in, by my husband and others in Parliament. They worried Id have a George Galloway moment. They said nothing good could come out of it but I didnt accept that. They didnt give a toss about me, they just worried about how it would reflect on him.

Labour activist Sally has also hit back at Christine Hamilton, who branded her stint demeaning and humiliating.

She blasted: I cant believe Christine Hamilton said that I mean pot, kettle, black. She did the jungle, for a start. She can sod off.

Ive also had criticism for where I live. The fact is I dont get any money from the taxpayer. But my husband has to live in the Houses of Parliament. Do people expect me to move out? He lives there so I live with him. All these moans are f**king ridiculous.

Former Tory MP John has been working in India during Sallys time in the house and has not seen the show.

But despite them clashing over CBB, she revealed: He can be very romantic. Hell often run me a bath or make me a cup of tea.

We have a lot in common and me having opinions has made our marriage stronger.

We do have ding-dongs over whose turn it is to unload the dishwasher or take the kids out to play but our values are very similar.

Sally last night revealed her plan to stand as an MP in a bid to make politics more down to earth.

She said: Its always been my ambition and Im hoping to get some interviews from a forward-thinking, progressive constituency quite soon.

We need more normal people in politics. A lot of MPs have never experienced real life. They should be allowed to have a past and admit they f**ked up a few times. A lot now are a bit plastic.

Sally was first to be evicted after viewers voted to save Bobby and Kerry.

Sally says she will miss Paddy Doherty the most and even plans to invite him to her family home.

She told us: Im definitely going to visit him and spend the night and Id be delighted to have him and his wife to stay with me and John soon.

Id love for him to win. I think his traveller community should be really proud of him and Paddy winning would help fight the prejudice gypsies get.

Sally also revealed romance could be on the cards between soap hunk Lucien Laviscount and mum-of-four Kerry.

She admitted: Everybody expected Lucien and Amy to get together but I think theres more chance of him having a romance with Kerry. They get on really well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt