Sebastian Bachs House Destroyed By Hurricane Irene



(GettyImages.com)

Sebastian Bachs home in New Jersey was destroyed by Hurricane Irene.

The rocker posted a photo of the damage (below), along with his anguish over the homes destruction and relief that no one was hurt.

I am numb, in shock, & devastated to report that my home of 21 years, my house featured on MTV Cribs, has been destroyed, condemned, & deemed uninhabitable due to the extreme flooding courtesy of Hurricane Irene, he wrote.

The storm snapped a bridge next to Bachs house in half, sending it flying into his garage and knocking the residence off its foundation.

He lost a great deal of memorabilia related to his band,Skid Row, and will be forced to level the house as soon as its been emptied.

This has really taught me that the best things in life are indeed free, writes the rocker. What makes me happy is that my children & ex wife are safe. My dads art is unharmed. No one got hurt.

The community has rallied around the singer, with neig hbors calling me, offering help in any way they can. These things mean more to me than mere possessions.

Last December, Bach and his wife split after 18 years together.

Now, he says, there is literally nothing left for me here [in New Jersey] except memories of a past life. Hello, Los Angeles. Hello, New Life. Here I Am. Its time for a new start. Like I have a choice.

(Facebook)

Follow@GossipCop on Twitter!

Like uson Facebook!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt