Whoopi Goldberg Adopts Kitten Thrown from Moving Car on Bridge



(ABC)

Whoopi Goldberg has adopted a kitten that last month was shockingly tossed from a moving car onto the Verrazano Bridge in New York.

Incredibly, an Animal Care & Control officer was driving at the time on the bridge when the cat was thrown.

Now, alongside a video of the kitten grooming itself and taking swipes at a toy,Goldberg writes on her Facebook page, For all of you who remember me on The View meeting Verrazano, the kitten who was thrown out the window of a moving car on the Verrazano Bridge. I adopted him and I was finally able to take him home. His nickname is Vinny.

Goldberg was among 140 people who sought to adopt the cat.

On The View, Goldberg said, I feel that I should have a conversation with [her other cat] Oliver when I get home, because I think he needs a friend.

The conversation apparently didnt go too well.

Goldberg noted on Facebook, Olivers not too happy but Vinny is having the time of his life. I think hell get Oliver to come around sooner than later.

Follow@GossipCop on Twitter!

Like uson Facebook!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt