DJ Qualls Claims Vancouver Cop Beat Him

(GettyImages.com)

DJ Qualls, from movies like Road Trip and The New Guy, claims he was beaten by a Vancouver police officer.

The actor made the allegations in a series of tweets early Saturday morning.

According to Qualls, the incident happened after he attempted to help cops resolve a street fight he witnessed, when one of the officers allegedly tackled him for no reason.

Before it hit the news, just got out of the ER, Was beaten by a Vancouver Police Officer for no reason. Got stitches a nd released, he wrote on Twitter.

He continued, Was not arrested b/c was innocent. I was handcuffed and bleeding while the cop kept saying to me, you think youre f*cking better than me?

According to Qualls, hed left a cafe and saw a dude punch a girl. When all were arrested, I saw the guy who punched the girl Told the officer. He said if I didnt get out of there, hes arrest me, I asked why and he tackled me, busted my face and handcuffed me. Then taunted me for 1/2 hr b4 the ambulance came.

Qualls demands an apology from the cop, whom he names, as well as hospital bill reimbursement. He says hell be calling internal affairs.

Pls flood @VancouverPD w/ comments, tweeted the actor. I was beaten, detained, & released to an ambulance b/c I was bleeding & drew a crowd who recognized me.

Later, he wrote, In serious pain and really confused why someone would do this.

Qualls stars on the TV series Memphis Beat as a cop.

Follo w@GossipCop on Twitter!

Like uson Facebook!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt