Rihanna Music Video For We Found Love Shut Down After Farmer Deems It Too Sexy

(GettyImages)

Rihannas new music video for the song We Found Love was shut down on Monday when a farmer, whose land shed been using for the shoot, deemed her sexy behavior inappropriate.

Alan Graham, who had agreed to let the pop star shoot on his land in Ireland without knowing who she was, said he decided to put a stop to things when he spotted Rihanna dancing in the open field wearing a tiny red bikini.

I thought it was inappropriate, Graham told the BBC. I requested them to stop and they did.

He further explained, From my point of view, it was my land, I have an ethos and I felt it was inappropriate.

He added, I wish no ill will against Rihanna and her friends. Perhaps they could acquaint themselves with a greater God.

Rihanna has reportedly resumed filming the video on a different location.

Follow@GossipCop on Twitter!

Like uson Facebook!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt