Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

(CBS)

Sara Gilbert broke down today on The Talk when she opened up about her recent split from her girlfriend of ten years, Allison Adler.

During a segment asking, Is marriage all its cracked out to be? Gilbertspoke for the first time about the break-up, saying, I feel like I dont know if marriage is all its cracked up to be. Ive never been married, but I was in a long relationship Its emotional for me, because were not together.

The co-host, who ended her relationship with Adler last month, began to cry as she continued, I wouldnt trade that time, its such a special time in my life. But then you see people in their 70s and you wonder how do they do it? How do they make it last?

Guest host Kris Jenner also teared up when she talked about her marriage to Robert Kardashian, who passed away in 2003.

Check out the emotional video below.

Follow@GossipCop on Twitter!

Like uson Facebook!

WATCH:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt