Vesta Williams, R&B Singer, Found Dead

The singer Vesta Williams was reportedly found dead in her hotel room in Los Angeles.

Theres been no cause of death given.

A number of celebrities have offered their condolences, including the actress Sheryl Lee Ralph, who tweeted, I am so deeply saddened at the passing of my diva friend Vesta Williams. RIP Vesta.

Our dear sister and one of the sangiest divas ever, vesta williams, has passed away. I loved that sister, wrote comedianSinbad.

Kimora Lee Simmons also responded to the news on Twitter, posting, R.I.P. Ms. Vesta Williams. Wht a tremendous talent + great soul! Cuz as long as I can breathe, youll always be the one~for me!

Just received truly devastating news: R&B great, and my friend of many yrs, Vesta Williams (@vesta4u), has passed away, wroteJacke Harry.

Williams rose to success in the 1980s.Her 1988 album, Vesta 4U, produced multiple R&B Top 10 hits, including Congratulations and Sweet, Sweet Love.

Take a look/listen to Congratulations below.

Follow@GossipCop on Twitter!

Like uson Facebook!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt