Amy Winehouse Mom: Singers Death Was Only a Matter of Time



(GettyImages)

Amy Winehouses mom, Janis, said last night that her drug-addicted daughters death wasonly a matter of time.

Janis had visited with Winehouse just 24 hours earlier.

The singers mom noted that the Rehab singer hadseemed out of it. But her passing so suddenly still hasnt hit me.

Janis said shell now always remember her daughter saying, I love you mum, the day before she died.

They are the words I will always treasure, she said. Im glad I saw her when I did.

Yesterday, a slew of celebrites reacted to Winehouses death on Twitter.

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt