Celebrities React to the Death of Amy Winehouse



(GettyImages)

Kelly Osbourne, Demi Moore, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna and a slew of other celebrities took to Twitter to express their sadness over the death of Amy Winehouse.

Winehouses good friend Osbourne wrote,i cant even breath right my now im crying so hard i just lost 1 of my best friends. i love you forever Amy & will never forget the real you!

Mark Ronson,who produced several tracks on Winehouses Back to Black album, tweeted: she was my musical soulmate & like a sister to me. this is one of the saddest days of my life.

Dear God have mercy!!! wrote Rihanna, who added, I am genuinely heartbroken about this.

Kardashian said, I just heard the news that Amy Winehouse passed away. What a true talent. I pray shes in a better place & at peace.

Demi Moore tweeted, Truly sad news about Amy Winehouse. My heart goes out to her family. May her troubled soul find peace.

Fellow Brit singer Lily Allen wrote, Its just beyond sad, theres nothing else to say. She was such a lost soul, may she rest in peace.

Demi Lovato expressed, So sad. Unfortunately the world lost an incredibly talented woman to such a powerful disease addiction.Unfortunately the world lost an incredibly talented woman to such a powerful disease: addiction.

And Usher tweeted, Im so sad to hear the horrible news of Amy Winehouses death. Im so happy I knew you Amy. Rest well. Gone too soon. Well miss you!

Share your thoughts with us.

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt