LISTEN: M.I.A. 27 Tribute to Amy Winehouse Demo Track



(GettyImages.com)

(GettyImages.com)

Amy Winehouses sudden death left many recording artists reeling, and some of her friends in the industry are paying tribute through music.

M.I.A. has released 27, a demo dedicated to the young age when a number of music stars including Winehouse, Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin have died.

The track bluntly remarks on the tragic path Winehouse and others followed.

I took you to the clinic/To get you clean but you couldnt, sings M.I.A.

Your friendship did mean something/But you left me for nothing.

Take a listen to the song below.

What do you think?

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

LISTEN:

27 by _M_I_A_


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt