Kat Von D Bails on E! News Today; May Cancel Rest of Promo Tour



(GettyImages.com)

Kat Von D stormed out of Good Day L.A. yesterday when the show referenced her recent split from Jesse James. And today shebailed on E! News, just hours before her scheduled appearance to promote her show, L.A. Ink.

Now, Von D says she may cancel the rest of the press for her TLC show.

In a open letter on Facebook titled, What can I say? I suck, the tattoo artist attempts to explain why she walked out of the Good Day L.A. interview.

Regarding bolting from the morning show, Von D writes, [Yesterday] was really hard for me. And no ones to blame other than myself.

About her relationship with James, the reality star reveals, I never before felt as solid and strong even though the world said different by all the criticism.Lost a lot of friends, and even caused turmoil within some of my family members because of the bulls**t the media put out there Some fans even changed their perception of who they thought I was never planned on walking away from this relationship.

Von D concludes that today the new season of L.A. Ink starts and I admit Im not strong enough to do all the press I committed to doing for the show.

What do you think about her post?

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt