Crystal Harris: I Shouldnt Have Said Those Things About Hugh Hefner



(GettyImages.com)

Crystal Harris is apologizing for telling Howard Stern her ex-fiance Hugh Hefner lasted like two seconds in bed.

After Hefner slammed Harris interview, saying she lied about our relationship, the former Playmate tweeted, The Stern interview scared me, hes harsh. I was unprepared and blurted out things I shouldnt have said, Im sorry.

The noble Hef accepted his exs apology, tweeting, Crystal apologized for her Howard Stern interview, which I appreciated.

He added, I think Crystal told Howard Stern what he wanted to hear.

But Hefner says he doesnt need to publicly set the record straight.

Howard Stern would like me to respond to his interview with Crystal on his show but I dont want to throw her under the bus, he wrote.

Its cool of Hef to take the high road.

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt