Beyonce Designing Maternity Line

(Terry Richardson for Harper's Bazaar)

Not only isBeyonce pregnant despite outlandish claims about her wearing a fake bump but shes embracing it so much that she revealed tothe November issue of Harpers Bazaar howshes designing her own maternity line within her House of Dereon collection.

All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman, she says. Its been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant.

The Countdown singer adds, Ive had so much fun with fashion over the months, admitting that she spends too much money shopping on the Internet.

Beyonce also shares how she decided to announce her pregnancy at the MTV Video Music Awards in August.

I put a lot of thought into how I wanted to unveil it. It was important to me that I was able to do it myself, she explains.

I didnt want a crazy picture or gossip story to break the news, so I decided to say nothing and proudly show my baby bump. I felt it was more powerful to see the love and enthusiasm as opposed to saying anything.

Though Beyonce didnt want a crazy picture or gossip story to announce her pregnancy, unfortunately shes had to deal with them since it became public.

Follow@GossipCop on Twitter!

Like uson Facebook!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt