Nicki Minaj: I Considered Killing Myself

(Cosmopolitan)

Nicki Minaj contemplated suicide, she tells Cosmopolitan.

In a cover interview with the magazine, the hip-hop superstar admits that just a few short years ago, things looked so bleak that she considered ending her life.

I kept having doors slammed in my face. I felt like nothing was working, recalls Minaj. I had moved out on my own, and here I was thinking Id have to go home.

She continues, It was just one dead end after another. At one point, I was, like, What would happen if I just didnt wake up? Thats how I felt. Like, Maybe I should just take my life?

Wow.

Fortunately, Minaj persevered, and things are looking brighter.

Follow@GossipCop on Twitter!

Like uson Facebook!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt