WATCH: Tracy Morgan Tells Letterman Gay Jokes Were a Misunderstanding (VIDEO)

(CBS)

As youll recall, Tracy Morgan went off on an anti-gay rant in Nashville last June.

He then apologized, and in an exclusive statement to Gossip Cop said, I want to apologize to my fans and the gay & lesbian community for my choice of words at my recent stand-up act in Nashville this clearly went too far and was not funny in any context.

Morgan even met with homeless, gay teens,and later returned to Nashville to personally say he was sorry.

While in Nashville, Morgan said, Iwant to apologize to my friends, my family and my fans, and everyone in every community who was offendedFrom the bottom of my heart I apologize.

But judging from his appearance on Late Show with David Letterman on Monday, the 30 Rock star now believes it was just all a big misunderstanding.

Though the talk show host gave Morgan every opportunity to again say he was sorry, the comedian didnt take the bait.

Morgan claimed he couldnt even recall what he said to offend the Nashville audience. The comedian explained, Icant remember that was maybe 50 shows ago.

Check out the CBS-edited video below.

How do you think Morgan handled the situation and Lettermans questioning?

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like uson Facebook!

WATCH:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt