Conan OBrien Makes Surprise Appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (VIDEO)

(NBC)

Conan OBrien surprised Jimmy Fallon when he made an appearance on Late Night, the talk show OBrien had hosted for 16 years.

When Fallon asks him what he was doing, OBrien said, I was back in New York, and decided I wanted to check out my old studio.

After a comedically awkward exchange about what happened to the carrot-topped host and why he was no longer at NBC,OBrien explained that he stopped by because I left something here, something important to me Can I get it back?

OBrien then retrieved Triumph the Insult Comic Dog from behind the couch.

Check out the video below of the cool reunion.

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like uson Facebook!

WATCH:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Gilbert Breaks Down On The Talk While Discussing Recent Split

Is Mary Kate Olsen on a Fashion Transformation? - Int'l Business Times

Halle Berry's upskirt